30 Day Blog Challenge

So... I am giving in to the 30 day blog challenge. I'm cleansing from...well, if you've read my blog you know ;-) A girl has got to keep herself occupied. Oh my, this is much harder than I thought.  19 days and counting!

The first leg of the challenge is to share 15 random facts about yourself. I had a hard time narrowing down my list--I must be pretty strange.

1. My arms are unusually long
2. I have five tattoos
3. I fenced in college
4. I don't have hair on my arms or legs
5. I eat cheese grits at least twice a week
6. I've been known to laugh in my sleep
7. I'm deathly afraid of owls
8. I hate pears
9. I read "The Bluest Eye" every summer
10.  My only sibling was born eleven months after me 
11. I've never eaten pork--except for pepperoni and bacon, but that's not pork. haha
12. I lost my virginity at 23
13. My name means "tranquil" in Arabic
14. I've been the same weight, plus or minus five pounds (winter/summer months), for more than 10 years
15. I pulled my thigh muscle in my first, and only, pole dancing class  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Learned

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

A mix of things...