And if...

It's been quite a long time since I've posted. If any one is ever still out there, my apologies. I looked into the mirror today and wept for my spirit. I am sorry for abandoning you for so long.

I moved to Chicago a month ago. I quit my job. Left my family, friends, and lovers. Loaded all my belongings into a four door sedan, tossed everything that did not fit, and drove 14 hours toward the windy city.

I am full of so many hopes. Hope of a fresh start. Hope of blossoming love. Hope of sweet success. Novelty.

But novelty, I know, is like cheap fabric. It wears. And I have to admit that I am scared, realizing that I have no back-up plan. No hidden map. No exit strategy. Life could eat me alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Learned

A mix of things...

TO BE WOMAN