On to the next one...

1. Today, against my better judgment, I sat down and made a list of all the women I've seen over the past few weeks. I have to admit that when I finally totaled the numbers, I was surprised. This, meaning dating,  all started out quite innocently. I was pining to get out, enjoy some decent conversation, you know, experience the sweet tingle between my thighs every once in awhile. What ensued was maddening, quite often. Fun, sometimes. Disappointing, always. I was, and still am not looking for another relationship; however, is it too much to ask for a woman with intrigue, edge, color girl sophistication, worldly intellect, Frida Kahlo artsy tendencies? (p.s.  three of more of the above-mentioned qualities, in the right combination, is perfectly acceptable)

I feel like Goldilocks. Oh, poor Goldilocks, I never understood your sizable dilemma before this upset. I'm not climbing from bed to bed, but from mediocre restaurant to mediocre restaurant, uncomfortable conversation to even more uncomfortable conversations. Here are the stats below, judge for yourself.

* 16 17 total connections
* 12 first dates
* 3 trips from NY
* 1 trip from Boston
* 1 trip from Baltimore
* 1 trip to NY
* 5 refusals to talk to her again after the first conversation or meeting because she is one of the following: 1. incredibly boring 2. desperate 3. crazy
* 5 "let's just be friends" talks/texts (I know, I'm cold)
* 1 actual good friend
* 1 purely sexual meditation
* 3 could have, should have been love if I were allowed to be free, at least a little while longer
* 1 2 women who are still in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Learned

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

A mix of things...