Wordly Desires

There is a woman cooking in my kitchen after a night in my bed. All I can think of sitting here is how much I want her to go home. Our "meeting" has not made me feel any closer to her. Conversely, I've lost all interest. My eyes went black and I shut her out. I'm sorry.

This is a heart crime. Should I propose celibacy? No, I would only be lying to myself. Celibacy until I develop an emotional connection? Maybe.

From now on, I'm going to love you before I fuck you let you stay the night. Feed me pixie dust and stars. Peter pan and tinker bell.

In the meantime, I have to figure out how to handle this situation. I never want to be here, at this time, doing this all too familiar dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Learned

A mix of things...

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST