a visit

It’s been over a month since I’ve journaled. I have half written statements and unfinished phrases on the edges of my case briefs. I am lost in moments and time and circumstance; I believe that I am possessed. Not a demon possession. I scared you. No, a possession of another kind. I spend most of my days much too aware of my thoughts. My thoughts have taken on a perverse life of their own. I am writhing with lusty pain. I need a drink to ease my state of mind. Vodka and cranberry will do just fine.

I am so tired—tired of law school with its pretension and lies, tired of junky politics and the desecration of hope.

Tired
of WrightClintonMcCainGOPAmericansLawyersSpinFlagsWarProvencialthinkingBosniaWhitefearCasebooks…add your own. I’m going to build my own fucking world. U want in?

Comments

baby u can make it and im glad i can read u more
Charles said…
I know things are tough, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Oh yeah...I so want into your world too. Can I have my own country?
Eb the Celeb said…
organized chaos is the worst feeling in the world... but you'll get threw... remember that the downside is temporary
Don said…
Yes. Make sure you have lots and lots of Absolut and cranberry juice as well. I understand your sentiments. Some times we all simply tire of playing The Game.
ozaveshe said…
of cos i want in! whats the name of ur new world so i can book me a flight?

i know how law school can be. i made it through by not paying attention whatsoever to anything happening arouind me - including lectures and assignemnts (i graduated, but only barely) lol
shine said…
@ ozaveshe,

of course u can have in. i've got an island named for you. u went to lawschool too? where? do tell me more about ur experience. welcome

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Learned

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

A mix of things...